Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10.05.2014, 07:36
Benutzerbild von CaliCarScout
CaliCarScout CaliCarScout ist offline

CaliCarScout befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Hi,

I hate to write this in English, but I want to make sure that my point comes across crystal clear.

I am not quite sure what your agenda is, but it looks like it's one of these 'crusades' to put some social-media pressure into reversing a bad decision. I don't think that's a good move and probably won't do you a favor.
This forum lives of contributions rather than rants. And all what your first 'contribution' is showing is a big disappointment and complaint about a deal gone bad.

Presumably you don't have a clue what this forum is about rather than it's a 'Porsche' forum and for that matter you posted your complaint. Even if I would have some compassion your situation, I am afraid not very many people are able to help, because none of them is proficient enough to reply in English.

For a better (and broader) chance to 'help' you, I would suggest:

Unfortunately you need to learn 'German' or find/marry somebody, who can.

I know that I am not very helpful at this moment. Otherwise your post will just stand as it is, as a rant.

Germans are strange and it's tough to make friends with them. So, in your interest, you gotta' put more effort into it.

Cheers mate
William